A police car with a remote control attached to it.
  • The crash occurred on private property.
  • It has been less than 10 days since the incident occurred.
  • Marsy's Law's three-day information release period has not been met.
  • Under $1000 worth of damage to any one person's property.
  • Under $2000 worth of total damage.
A patch of trees and mountains with the words " summerset police ".