A Great Place to Call Home
• To file a complaint in person, download and fill-out the Complaint Form and bring to our office at 12150 Siouxland Road, Summerset, SD 57718
• To file a complaint over the phone, call Code Enforcement at 721-6806. If police are not in you can call your complaint into the Administrative Office at 718-9858 ext. 3.
• To file a complaint through the mail, download and fill-out the Complaint Form and mail to:
• To file a complaint online, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgThe following information regarding the complaint should be submitted:
1. You must have a specific address to file a complaint. If the property is a vacant lot, provide addresses of surrounding properties or specific directions in order for the Code Enforcement Officer to look at the correct property. If the Officer can't locate the property, the complaint will not be filed.
2. State specific issues you would like addressed.
3. Not required, but if you provide your name, address, phone number or e-mail address the Code Enforcement Officer can contact you for additional information if needed.